Job description / Role
National Sales Manager - Erbil Iraq
As a National sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
• Proven work experience as a National sales manager
• Experience managing a high performance sales team
• Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
• An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Strong communication and team management skills
• Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Availability to travel as needed
• BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
• Develop the sales strategy for the market, in line with the sales goals agreed, and ensures attainment of Company sales goals and profitability
• Initiate and coordinates development of action plans in the point of sales
• Provides timely feedback to GM regarding performance
• Manage client relationship, including not limited to Presentation of new product, problem-solving ect.
• Advice retailers and wholesalers on company’s policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business
• Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports submitted by him and by divisions
• Consolidate and report to Management on a monthly basis sales reports and provide periodic analysis on sell in
• Follow up with division customer feedback and market research
• Monitor and provide feedback of activities and strategies being implemented by competitors that affect our competitive advantage
• Managing the portfolio of multinational portfolio of brands that includes major leading brands in the Perfumes & Cosmetics sector
• Establishes Marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products
• Conduct market surveys on current and new product concepts. Build business plans for potential new products within the Company’s portfolio
Forecasts and Logistics:
• Follow up on orders coordination of the Divisions
• Mange the stocks along with the divisions to ensure that the dormancy is kept to a minimum
• Consolidate and report to Management on a monthly basis local reports and provide periodic analysis on sell out, sales & market share
• Create a rapport with each client/retailer in order to sustain good working relations
• Liaise with division for the accurate execution of the merchandising including but not limited to animation promotion, display ect.
• Have a direct understanding of client needs and keep comprehensive customer data base
• Develop and implement within the division the implementation plan of fidelity card and follow up on the correct execution for the retail division.
• Prepare in coordination with the division head, the training plan
• Coordinate with the HR department on the execution of the training plan.
• Coordinate with the GM for the internal training budget
• Previous working experience as a National Sales Manager for (x) year(s)
• BSc in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team
• Hands on experience with CRM software
• Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
• Analytical and data driven problem solver
About the Company
We are a company based in Iraq.