This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
Iraqi based Automotive group is seeking senior Pars Managers to directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales workers. Duties may include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisor duties. Also responsible for distribution of parts to customers and employees, both commercial and the general public. He will run a profitable department and manage items such as inventory control, staffing, and security. He may be responsible for pricing and display of parts.
The major areas the Parts Manager will include:
• Assign employees to specific duties
• Examine merchandize to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as per plan.
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales
• Perform work activities of subordinates such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise
• Enforce safety, health, and security rules
• Monitor sales activities o ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
• Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules and time cards
• Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level
• Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
• Plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns
• Examine products purchased or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
Qualification / Education Level :
• University Degree (Bachelor or equivalent) with major in Business. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering an added advantage.
• Fluency in Arabic and fair knowledge in English
Special Skills, if any:
• Ability to manage a large, diverse staff for different locations in Iraq
• Must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, and vendors
• Computer skills required
• Experience in European Commercial vehicles parts environment
• Professional Experience in the Middle East is desirable
• Extensive knowledge of service, parts and accessories activities, with a sound understanding of sales, inventory control and logistics
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!