Job description / Role
$3,000 per month plus accommodation, transport, meals and flights.
Our client is one of the top EPC contractors in Iraq for Power and Oil & Gas. They have done 14 power stations and 73 substations on Iraq. In 2010 they shifted their business towards Oil & Gas. They are doing greenfield, brownfield and refurbishment projects like Export Terminals, Compressors Stations, Etc…
They have 4,500 employees. 95% of their business is in Iraq. They have looked to diversify and have invested in a hotel in Abu Dhabi and a 20MW solar project in Egypt.
* Based in Iraq working as a Planning Engineer on EPC projects.
* Use of tools like Primavera and Excel to produce detailed construction plans.
* Interaction with the project team and various engineering disciplines to plan construction activities in a safe and timely manner.
* Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
* 10 years working as a Planning Engineer
* Previous experience working for an EPC contractor in the Oil & Gas sector.
* Previous Middle East experience.
* $3,000 per month
* Single status VISA, flights and medical.
* Flight home every 4-6 months.
* Accommodation, transport and meal provided by the company.
* In Iraq they typically work 6 days a week for around 10 hours per day.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.