Job description / Role
Procurement Agents are responsible for evaluating suppliers in order to find the best deals possible on goods that are needed for business operations ensuring a company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function.
• Responsible for all procurement procedures, this includes design and management of the RFQ’s, following company’s tendering procedure, following up clients and suppliers, issuing service order or purchase orders, coordinate logistics and delivery, administration and close-out of the orders, and management of the sub-contractors.
• Assist as needed with backup for procurement team or operations manager.
• Assist in preservation procedure/warehouse management on quarterly basis.
• Assist in quality management and internal auditing of the company’s integrated management system, twice a year.
To work with the clients and company’s other departments to create and maintain a plan with sufficient details to:
• Enable contract formulation activities in advance of contract need by date.
• Coordinate the activities and maintain documentation of all phases of formal bid/tender process.
• Prepare and issue RFQ’s, manage quotation evaluation and award process and prepare relevant contract and purchase orders.
• Work with accounts, procurement, logistics and warehouse teams to deliver the order items/services in time to clients nominated destinations, and get the delivery reports.
• Keep an auditable record of all bids, contracts and purchase orders.
• Maintain a current status register for all active contracts.
• Coordinate with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and HODs to clarify and resolve contractual issues or disputes.
• Prepare and maintain register of charge orders and contract amendments.
• Prepare contract close-out documentation and correspondence.
• Work with accounts, logistics and warehouse teams to resolve any contract related invoice processing issues.
Qualification and Experience:
• Graduate degree in Business Administration or Management, or any discipline in Supply Chain
• At least 5 years of experience in similar role and same industry
• Excellent proficiency in English and Kurdish (written and spoken), fluent in Arabic
• Is timely in following up on contracts and checking on back ordered items
• Is capable of staying within a given budget
• Has good math skills and is quickly able to calculate the cost of goods and services
• Is trustworthy and does not abuse authority or misappropriate funds
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|