Job description / Role
• Overall responsibility for project implementation and management of technical issues according to the project specification.
• Responsible for Project engagement from concept development, scoping, planning, engineering, construction support and start-up and accommodate successful turn-over to plants operations.
• Serve as the company Technical Expert relating to poultry processing design & operations through all phases of project delivery.
• Bring technical expertise in poultry operation process including incoming Bird handling, slaughter house operations from Bird receipt through to post-processing operations.
• Lead/engage in poultry processing project implementation within the implementation phase.
• Assure coordination of work and perform quality checks of the deliverables to be in conformance with the contract and project execution plan requirements.
• Responsible to assemble project teams along with the HR Management and be responsible for facilitating all engineering deliverables, procurement support, constructability, safety, quality, and field support activities.
• Must be able to work within a matrix environment to communicate and coordinate needs.
• Assist in the logistic and procurement concern issues with head of procurement as well.
• Attend meeting and prepare reports, time sheets, work plan as asked by the Senior Management.
• Responsible to submit monthly implementation plan and poultry project progress reports to senior Management.
• Organize on site trainings for farmers & follow poultry training manual and supervise the training session.
• Keep all the records of poultry activities recorded and assure the quality.
• Facilitate the field staff and ensure their availability and work quality.
• Ensuring all aspects of running the projects are met as per the approved specifications.
• Maintaining safe working practices.
• Focusing on the poultry processing design technical aspects and working with our internal subject matter experts relating to building/utility systems design & layout and packaging operations related to the project.
• Bachelor's Degree in Poultry Science, Agriculture or Food Science from accredited university.
• MBA in Business Administration is a plus.
• Previous 10+ years of experience as Project Manager in Poultry Industry.
• Proven track experience in Poultry Projects from the start to the end with excellent outcome.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent Team Building Skills.
• Self-motivated, reliable and able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent Leadership skills.
• Excellent analytical Skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Factory Manager (Food & Beverage)
Middle East Executive
Operations Director - Facility Management
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Construction Project Manager
Black Pearl Consult