Job description / Role
• Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments
• Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site engineer for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
• Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance info.
• Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
• Liaise with site Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
USD 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Education: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)
• Experience: 10 - 12 years
• Able to relocate in Iraq
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
• Excellent organization and time-management
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies