Job description / Role
• Provide technical expertise to resolve product problems in the field.
• Travel to job site to resolve issues as required, support field start-up requirements and paid customer service calls.
• Train customers and employees on operation and maintenance.
• Receive customer complaints and take corrective action to resolve them. This may involve negotiating settlements with customers, investigation of the order file, etc. to identify the specifics on a product shipped or working with other departments to determine and carry out the appropriate action.
• Work close with Sales Team in order to establish and grow up service presence. Get the personnel training on a regular base (personnel training programs (theory and practice), special tools and diagnostic equipment).
• Work on getting and executing Service agreements. Providing the Service agreements with customer (presentations, customer personnel trainings). Handling agreements for technical audit on customer site for the upgrade and characteristic optimization.
• Before acting as a technical competent person has to be a role model in embracing a culture of HSE, Quality and Compliance.
• Provide technical expertise to resolve products/systems problems or recommend improvements for customer installation. Perform rotating machinery and system diagnostic and analysis including review for example of pumps application and operation, pump design and materials, pumps vibration. Identify and resolve any defect(s).
• Provide Failure Analysis and Field Reports for customers + recommend upgrades and complete expense claims and time sheets to cover on site visits.
• Provide technical assistance to the OEM sales force and customers in troubleshooting and system problems.
• Train customers and employees on operation and maintenance of rotating machinery
• Analyse customer warranty claims for validity and take necessary action to satisfy OEM warranty policy. Involve other departments, as required, to obtain resolution to warranty claims.
• Support maintenance of complaints database to track warranty problem trends and generate monthly reports in accordance with ISO 9001 standards.
• Be the main communication channel between customer and OEM to ensure customer is happy with OEM products and services.
• Document all procedures and recommendations and report to customer and OEM.
• Develop business at key accounts and support strategic account
• Utilizing Problem Solving skills ,engineering instructions, drawings and process instructions during start activities, overhauling, maintenance
• Preparation of job planning documents based to Assignments Scope of Work ( Installation, Upgrade , Outage )
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Air Ticket going to Home Country, Medical Insurance for every employee
• Education : 4 years Technical (BS in Engineering is preferred)
• Experience : 10 to 15 year experience in Rotating Machinery maintenance , commissioning and Service.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Stationed : In Iraq
Others skills /knowledge / Experiences :
• Strong knowledge of rotating machinery
• Hydraulics and Vibration Analysis experience
• Work well under pressure in the field
• Able to travel with short notice
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective reporting skills ( Microsoft Office knowledge )
• Highly organized
• Takes initiatives
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.