Job description / Role
Supports a variety of category needs. Applies analytical, technical, and industry knowledge, standards and practices to routine assignments and complex projects. Works closely and develops strong relationships with other departments to define the best solutions which address priority of needs or issues. Conducts necessary analysis, devises and presents appropriate approaches and solutions. Ensures the timely delivery of requirements. Reports to the Head of Business Services.
Planning and Supervision of Supply Chain & Contracting Activities
- Performs Company and supplier relationship management to develop long-term partnerships with suppliers/Contractors and provides a highly skilled communications link between supply chain shareholders.
- Conducts demand management analysis at a mastery application level to ensure supply and demand balance.
- Assists suppliers in bringing products and services to the Company in a timely manner through identification of supply chain needs and develops transparent relationships to procure goods and services in a cost-effective manner.
- Researches vendor’s/supplier’s capabilities. Identifies a pool of potential candidate vendors/suppliers for project consideration. Analyzes economic developments in the market.
- Carries out kick-off meeting, provides input to procurement package and follows-up plan. Be responsible for correspondence control, critical assessment, budget control, milestone payments, and material release and close out.
- Establishes subcontract/package strategy, long list, bidders list, short list, inquiry documents and to perform bid evaluation.
- Prepares framework agreements/purchase orders and subcontract documents.
- Maintains contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes, indemnities, guarantees, status reports and other documents.
- Monitors transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, payments; ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal as applicable).
- Ensures contracting and supply chain functions operate within the applicable company quality system, company business management system and site operational management system.
- Manages stock level adjustment and control, in transit and on order purchasing, forecast enduser demands, Inventory reviews.
Leadership, Training and Development
- Leads Supply Chain and Contracting staff toward the achievement of their individual and collective objectives while supporting their motivation and development to sustain and enhance team and organisational performance.
- Identifies training needs for Supply Chain staff and evaluates the outcomes of the training courses in coordination with the concerned personnel from the Human Resources Department.
- Conducts performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommends necessary actions as per the applied practices within the company.
Reporting and Communication
- Reports to the Head of Business Services in all issues relating to the management of the Supply Chain department.
- Exhibits and maintains excellent working relationships with all CreDan staff.
Continuous Improvement of Position
- Conducts a continuing study of all Supply Chain policies, programmes and practices to keep top management informed of new developments.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Business is essential, a degree or diploma in material management, exposure to international contracting will be an added advantage
- Minimum Professional Experience Required
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Supply Chain departments with extensive experience in contracting with local and international vendors/ suppliers - at least 5 year experience in oil and gas production facility
About the Company
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. Since Networkers was established in 2000, the business has grown considerably and we have consistently proven our ability to connect the right people with the right roles in the right businesses around the world. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale. From our 14 offices spanning across four continents, we are able to recruit in more than 130 countries.