Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Casino Dealer for the cruise line industry. The successful candidate will Conduct gaming table games such as Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, or Caribbean Stud Poker and other related table games in the shipboard Casino.
• Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
• Exchange paper currency for playing chips or tokens.
• Announce the exchange and update clicker counting device to record the intake of cash.
• Accurately maintain the handling of cards, dice, chips, money and other gaming equipment at an appropriate rate to maintain the proper pace of the game
• Participate in casino cash and coin counts as assigned by Casino Management.
• Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, and various other casino games.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard crewmembers to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
• Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency.
• Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your casino skills to great use. If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.