Job description / Role
Kirby Group has multiple opportunities in locations across Europe for experienced Project Managers with significant Electrically-biased project backgrounds, preferably within the Data Centre industry. We can offer positions on both residential and rotational schedules.
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of the lifecycle of a project as follows:
• Project Start-Up
• Project Running Phase
• Project Completion
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Project Manager
• 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong Trades background.
• You will ideally possess 10+ years relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience working on large data centre/Pharmaceutical/Industrial project environments and largescale fast paces office fit outs working under main contractor
• Worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
• Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
• Detailed knowledge of Engineering
• Commercial knowledge and understanding
• Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
• Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
• Ability to plan and programme
• Prioritise and allocate time according to priority
• Assess relative risk and allocate time according
• Lead and motivate the team
• Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, and confront issues. Effective communication skills
• Ability to estimate
• Using resources at disposal to best effect
About the Company
Founded in 1964 in Limerick, Kirby Group Engineering is a leading mechanical and electrical engineering contractor operating across Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe, and directly employing over 1,200 highly-skilled professionals.
Kirby provides full mechanical and electrical contracting services as well as specialist high voltage (HV) and medium voltage (MV) design and construction services to clients across a number of different sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences, Industrial, Commercial, and Substations and Renewables.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Lead Electrical Engineer - OHTL
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
Senior Electrical Engineer
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
RTC-1 Employment Services