Job description / Role
Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Paramedic to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
Whether you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and show you what you will need for a life at sea.
• Act as a first responder
• Triaging emergency calls
• Assessing and treating on scene
• Transferring patients to the shipboard medical centre
• Advanced Life Support Paramedic Qualification (or equivalent)
• Current registration and licensing to practice with an appropriate governmental or national regulatory body
• Three years post graduate clinical experience in paramedicine, emergency medicine or other acute care settings including remote medicine
• Recent work experience in a clinical setting
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Electronic health records experience (preferred)
• Fluency in English, both conversational with technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.