Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for an Executive chef to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
• Provide overall leadership in the ship’s Galley Operations.
• Ensure that galley areas are operating in accordance with Company Operating Standards.
• Ensures the achievement of company targets for guest satisfaction, shareholder value, employee satisfaction, and other key results areas.
• Perform duties in accordance with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
• Minimum of five years experience as an Executive Chef in a world class kitchen leading a team of thirty or more in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship or convention banqueting service (shipboard experience preferred).
• Excellent platform skills, very outgoing, able to capture the attention of a large audience.
• Displays a strong command of global cuisine.
• Culinary degree (preferred).
• Excellent communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, workforce planning and management, leadership techniques and production methods.
• Proven track record of staff development.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Fluency in English, both conversational with technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.