Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for an Executive chef to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
• Provide overall leadership in the ship’s Galley Operations.
• Ensure that galley areas are operating in accordance with Company Operating Standards.
• Ensures the achievement of company targets for guest satisfaction, shareholder value, employee satisfaction, and other key results areas.
• Perform duties in accordance with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
• Minimum of five years experience as an Executive Chef in a world class kitchen leading a team of thirty or more in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship or convention banqueting service (shipboard experience preferred).
• Excellent platform skills, very outgoing, able to capture the attention of a large audience.
• Displays a strong command of global cuisine.
• Culinary degree (preferred).
• Excellent communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, workforce planning and management, leadership techniques and production methods.
• Proven track record of staff development.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Fluency in English, both conversational with technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your Culinary knowledge to great use. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortl.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.