Job description / Role
The Match Medics team have been tasked with the mighty challenge of finding not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 experienced Consultant Psychiatrists within General Adult. These positions will be focusing on providing mental health services across a number of sites in the larger South Eastern region of Ireland covering Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny. Opportunities also available in CAMHS – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
• The Sunny South East’ has a lot to offer when you aren’t working.
• Wexford, known for it’s world famous opera festival that runs throughout the month of October every year.
• Waterford, heaped with history dating back to it’s viking roots.
• Kilkenny, known for many things but it’s hard not to mention it’s reputation on the hurling circuit having won the All-Ireland Championship 36 times.
• With many more things to do and see once you go exploring.
Interested and want to find out more? Keep reading.
• Irish Medical Council Specialist registration or eligibility to apply
• Extensive experience in General Adult Psychiatry at Consultant level
• Experience managing and mentoring doctors at intern, SHO and Registrar level
• Full or part complete MRCPsych / American Boards in Psychiatry / Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry desirable but not essential
• Experience in Ireland, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South African or US desirable.
Salaries ranging from €120,000 to €190,000 annually (pre tax) depending on experience.
Do you fit the bill? Or maybe you know someone who does.
Get in touch with Graham TODAY to find out more.
About the Company
Recruitment does not need to be complicated. MatchMedics take a traditional, person-centred approach to matching people with employers taking into account the needs of both.
We Recruit Doctors – as specialist medical recruitment consultants, we know that our networks are our “net worth”. So we spend inordinate amounts of time researching and executing search techniques and strategies designed to build and strengthen these networks.
Clients of MatchMedics tap into these networks when they ask us to fill a position and Doctors working with us benefit from discussing the current market with recruiters who understand and have a presence in the medical sector.(and by the way, we do not charge doctors a cent for our services.)
We probably ask more questions than most recruiters – but we do not apologise for that. Only by fully understanding each person’s unique situation and each organisation’s distinctive culture and environment, can we make the match.