Job description / Role
Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior Doctor to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
If you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and what you will need for a life at sea.
• Providing Medical services to all at sea employees and guests.
• Managing the supply budget and medication onboard.
• Help manage the daily operations of the clinic.
• Providing first aid instructions if needed.
• Three years minimum clinical experience in Acute Care setting, after completion of a recognized Medical training program is required.
• One-year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
• One-year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions is required, including experience performing minor surgery such as suturing, removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, removal of ingrown toenails, and identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures.
• Specialization with: Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Internal medicine, or pulmonology experience preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Electronic health records experience (preferred)
• Fluency in English, both conversational and technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.