Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for an Junior Sous chef to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
• Work closely with the Sous Chef to assist in equipment control and maintenance, Services and presentation and training and regulations training.
• Works with the Sous Chef to establish work schedules for all Cooks.
• Ensure impeccable service and dining is maintained in all areas of the ship
• 3 + years’ experience as a Chef in 4/5* environment.
• Culinary School degree (preferred).
• Customer service, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills.
• Needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.
• Basic accounting principles (preferred)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Fluency in English, both conversational with technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your Culinary knowledge to great use. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.