Job description / Role
Mechanical QA / QC Manager – Dublin – Relocation & Sponsorship on offer:
• Are you adept at ensuring Quality is compliant across a company?
• Is your passion to strive for improvement on projects?
• Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer?
• Do you love the Commissioning phase on projects?
I am working with one of my favourite clients, an Irish privately owned top 3 Mechanical and Electrical Contractor
“Why are they one of your favourites?” I hear you ask.
“Well” I say “because of the way I have seen them look after their people AND the way they treat me, which I see as a reflection of their culture and attitude! This is a company YOU should want to work for!”
I’ll tell you more about the company later, but more about this role:
Your role as their Mechanical QA / QC Manager is to lead and manage the Mechanical QC team and ensure compliancy across all projects, covering quality assurance, commissioning and company policies. Key is for you to strive for improvement from lessons learned from past tenders, in relation to QC cost elements from tendered to actual.
I have a full job description I can give you if you want to read more specific duties and responsibilities – it’s very detailed!
Back to the company – Why this company?
Well, these reasons:
• They already have exceptional staff you would work alongside
• They utilise BIM in a collaborative process
• They are prepared to go that extra mile
• They have the latest Technologies
• They are non-adversarial – trust me, I can vouch for this one
• Their clients are globally renowned corporations
• They are working across data centre, Pharma, Renewables, Residential, Industrial, commercial sectors.
• They work across Ireland, the UK, Europe and Africa.
If you have the following skill set and experience, they can offer you long term, stable career growth in a meritocratic environment, an attractive salary package with relocation to Ireland, a great team to lead and very challenging and stimulating projects.
EUR 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary Taxed at Irish Rates + other benefits, relocation, work permit
You need to have the following:
• Be a Qualified Mechanical Engineer with 5 years+ experience since graduation
• Experience in Data Centres, Pharmaceutical or other complex MEP building projects
• A depth of knowledge on the mechanical commissioning phase of projects
• Extensive experience across all areas of QA and QC
• Proven experience working with databases and systems, including inputting and extracting information
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills
• Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, participants and external stakeholders
• Be proactive and committed, Conscientious and responsible
• Flexible and willing to work in a constantly changing environment of a growing company
• Ability to support, manage, lead and enthuse others.
• Excellent presentation skills and willing to take the lead in such presentations as required
Ireland is an incredible country, with dynamic economy, a friendly, ethically strong people and one of the world’s places to be at the moment and this could be your chance!
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.