Job description / Role
• Business Operations
• Makes deposits as needed.
• Signing checks as needed.
• Checks Mail as needed.
• Manages annual filing process of off-premise paperwork, including tracking, transportation, inventory, and shredding based on government compliance regulations.
• Manages off premise storage facility contract(s) for ongoing, one time, or short-term leases.
• Maintains a current and accurate Inventory of storage facility contents by item, item type, and location.
• Understands all IT programs across businesses.
• Project Management
• Attends meetings and maintains minutes, journals, and related e-mails that document the process of an opening, a remodel, or event.
• Requesting and receiving quotes; acting as primary point of contact for vendors.
• Managing all budgets and expenses related to assigned projects.
• Meets deadlines and produces deliverable schedule of completion for projects.
• Licensing and Permits
• Diligently works to keep all licensing information up to date and accurate and in a central log book for ease of reference; keeping CEOs aware of any pressing needs and changes.
• Forecasting Time and Expense, filing, and tracking renewals for compliance.
• Auditing safety of facilities.
• Auditing of health code, department of agriculture and HACCP standards by periodically checking internally and utilizing outside firms, acting as liaison between firm and businesses.
• Repairs and Maintenance / Asset Inventory
• Establish a log book for repairs and maintenance and preventive maintenance.
• Establish protocol for training and ongoing training of managers on how to properly use logbooks.
• Develop and maintain a detailed list of equipment and assets, including IT assets.
• Developing inventory practices and policies to track new equipment and to maintain used equipment.
• Ensuring equipment is properly insured, creating repair schedule, and assessing value and repair cost.
• Executive Support
• Creating travel itineraries and coordinating out of town events (F&W Festivals, etc.) and coordinating travel for RHG employees, guests of RHG, all companies and the CEOs.
• Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEOs.
• Staying engaged in the community and being aware of relevant current events, in an effort to keep the CEOs informed.
• Preparing and sending a weekly project and task update to CEO-CMO.
• General errands: Managing RSVPs, Gift purchasing, Maintenance of business contacts and following-up on behalf of CEOs to new contacts.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Inventory, purchasing or receiving experience is a plus.
• Advanced level PC skills and exceptional proficiency with Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Passion for food, beverage, and hospitality.
• Assertiveness balanced with the utmost graciousness.
• Confident, crisis resilient and capable of managing a schedule with shifting priorities.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with exceptional attention to detail.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, board members, external partners, vendors, and team members.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and emotional maturity.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.