Job description / Role
Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Physiotherapist to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
Whether you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and show you what you will need for a life at sea.
• Providing physiotherapy services to crewmembers if needed.
• Provide advice to diminish traumatic injuries and cumulative traumatic disorders.
• Prescribe and monitor exercise programmes for crewmembers.
• Must have appropriate licences and registrations to work as a Physiotherapist.
• Must have at least 3 years of post-graduation experience in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family practice
• Or at least 3 years of post-graduation experience in accident and emergency, critical care, intensive care or high dependency care.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Electronic health records experience (preferred)
• Fluency in English, both conversational with technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.