Job description / Role
You are an accomplished sales coach with a passion for coaching and training. You will be part of a team focused on delivering coaching programs for Business Development Consultants .You will partner with Business Development leadership to support local teams by delivering coaching programs and 1:1 coaching that improve sales competence, sales confidence and enhance business development. You will support and coach new hires making them productive faster. This position requires an individual that is results oriented and helping Business Development Consultants exceed targets.
• Onboard and train new hires to meet and exceed productivity and training requirements
• Partner with Business Development leadership to deliver coaching that meet the requirements of the region.
• Assess performance of local teams to prioritize enablement strategies & tactics
• Coach and guide Business Development Consultant new hires during their on-boarding experience
• Provide 1:1 coaching and guidance around Demand Generation process, tools, resources, customer stories and best practices creating a center of excellence
• Manage a local training and enablement calendar
• Participate in building and delivering customer facing content
• Continually work on evolving the training and coaching programs in all regions.
• Minimum of 5 years delivering sales results in a quota carrying role
• Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and demand generation process
• Must have 2nd business fluent language minimum
• Firsthand experience with sales process methodologies
• Proven track record of working with all levels of Business development consultants.
• Proven success in delivering sales coaching and training effectively
• Fundamental belief and support of necessary processes for data capture and business transparency
• Excellent presentation and delivery skills with demonstrated acumen in adapting content by persona
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with a flair for story telling
• Clearly demonstrated organizational and time management skills
What We Offer
• Permanent Position in Dublin
• Competitive Salary and Flexible Benefits package tailored to suit your personal lifestyle.
• Excellent Training + Development
• Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the IT sales field.
• Career progression opportunities across a variety of sales and non
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
• First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
• Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
• Performs database and record keeping activities.
• 5-8 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services.
• Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills.
• Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts.
• Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred.
• Professional demeanor. Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.