Job description / Role
Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced 2nd Medical Officer to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
If you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and what you will need for a life at sea.
• Providing nursing services to all at sea employees and guests.
• Help manage the daily operations of the clinic.
• Providing first aid instructions if needed.
• Must have recent ER/ICU experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in a hospital setting.
• Minimum 1-year practical experience in advanced cardiac life support.
• Minimum 1 year experience in coronary care/ emergency or Intensive care units.
• Minimum 1 year experience performing basic life support.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Electronic health records experience (preferred)
• Fluency in English, both conversational and technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.