Job description / Role
Working in the UAE for a Civil Engineering Contractor (Tier 1) …Interested to relocate to Ireland and start a NEW LIFE !
You must be able to attend face to face interviews in DXB from the 23rd to 26th of MARCH.
We have an interesting role for a Site Agent to LEAVE THE UAE Main Contracting world of Highways, Bridges & Airport works for a fresh challenge in Dublin.
Our client has relocated Indian & Filipino candidates and would be open to engaging individuals if they match the following criteria below. In all seriousness there is a great way of life , exciting work and a great chance to relocate to Europe with this business.
EUR 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Pension , Medical & Car Allowance
- Must have at least 5 Years Post Grad Experience
- Degree Educated Civil Engineering
- Clear strength on Airport Works, Highways & Road work projects
You must send the following to be considered as interview slots are LIMITED
- Word formatted CV with clear contact Details
- References Provided
- Clearly researched Ireland - Living Costs and Taxation before applying
- Able to relocate before the 1st of June 2023
- In the e-mail there must be a CLEAR Reason why you want to relocate
- Any Dear Sir / Interested or blank applications WILL be ignored.
- You must be able to attend face to face interviews in DXB from the 23rd to 26th of MARCH . Face to face only.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.