Job description / Role
My client are a Venture Capital firm who invest in early-stage start-ups, founded by Israeli entrepreneurs. The firm value software and IP related start-ups with the vision to expand globally. The fund has a strong presence in the VC and start-up ecosystems throughout Israel, they are currently investing from their 2nd fund and have plans to expand further.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Associate to join their investment team. They are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, focusing on investment-related activities for the fund such as managing the due diligence and portfolio management.
• Lead the organisation of diligence sessions
• Conduct financial analysis to support the evaluation of investments
• Participate in deal-making and negotiations
• Representing the fund at industry events and conferences
• Fund manager diligence
• Run diligence calls
• Analyse portfolio performance
• Ensure information on current and potential investments is updated
• Provide advise and support to portfolio companies where required
• Create regular and ad-hoc investment memos and reports
Key skills and experience:
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in a VC fund or corporate venture investor
• Experienced at leading parts of the due diligence and deal-making
• Well networked within the VC and start-up ecosystems
• Strong financial modelling skills
• MBA is an advantage
If you are currently sitting in an Associate role within a VC firm and are looking to make a step up, this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing fund with the scope to be involved in making new investments and managing an exciting portfolio.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
About the Company
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29's quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.