Senior Interior Designer
France, Italy, Italy
Job description / Role
Looking for an amazing opportunity to work as a Senior Interior Designer with the opportunity to travel to Europe?
I am working with a client who is very interested in experienced Interior Designers to manage a number of projects within the Retail sector where you will be responsible for renovations of existing stores as well as new build stores!
You will be responsible for handling the projects at different stages from pre-design to post design therefore the ability to manage a project from start to end would allow you to go far within this role. You will also be responsible for developing, modifying and reviewing production drawings and construction documents. Furthermore, you will have to work alongside internal and external design consultants in leading projects.
With this being a great opportunity, it is likely to be filled quite quickly therefore do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 7-10 years post graduate experience as a minimum
- Relevant Bachelor Degree e.g. Interior Design / Architecture
- Ability to work with relevant software e.g. BIM, Revit
- High-end retail experience would be highly desirable
- The ability to speak French or Italian would also be advantageous for this role
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support