Job description / Role
Business Development Manager (Telecommunication-Media) in Tokyo, Japan
• A great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team while working closely with the executive team in expanding the company's business in Japan and in Asia.
• Interface with high level key decision makers in the broadcasting industry in Japan.
Leading provider of technology solutions to Japanese TV / Cable broadcasters
• Drive business development activities selling technology solutions to Japanese TV / Cable Broadcasters
• 5-10 years of selling telecom solutions or hardware / software to broadcasters in Japan
• Business experience in electronic equipment / IT industry
• Desire to actively learn technical terms and product information
• Some domestic traveling and overseas a few times a year.
• Japanese (native level)
• English (intermediate level - must be able to read, write with functional English level)
• Knowledge of Mandarin is preferred
Team: A technical sales team supports the Business Development Manager
Reports to: Executive Team
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Business Development - Partnership Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Head of Sales/Sales Director for a Leading FMGC Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE