Job description / Role
• Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new logo accounts, as well as playing a key role in driving strategic, Enterprise Security initiatives.
• Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities; and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
• Attractive Salary Package
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base.
• 10+ years of solution sales experience selling security or similar business applications into the enterprise
• Experience selling to Enterprises with annual revenues > $1b
• Proven track record of selling $1m+ size deals
• Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts
• Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
• Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
• A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
• Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
• Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record-280k and up
• Track record selling Enterprise software solutions
• Account planning and execution skills
• Passion and commitment for customer success
• Strong technical aptitude
• Strong time management skills
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
• Bachelor's Degree
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.