Job description / Role
• Coach, develop and support a team of 9-13 sales representatives tasked with building and maintaining relationships with veterinary practices
• Conduct regular field rides with team members in the areas above mentioned
• Add value to selling skills, presentation skills, and territory management
• Assist in development of key partnerships and accounts
• Grow regional portion of veterinary referred business
• Manage regional expense budgets
Attractive Salary Package
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Strengths should include team-building, coaching skills, communication, and customer development.
• Our Regional Directors are pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
Qualifications Education, Registration & Certification:
• BA or BS degree Experience:
• 8+ years of animal health sales
• 2+ years in animal health sales management and/or training
• Entrepreneurial spirit
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.