This practical and highly participative module builds on the train the trainer essentials taking you through the cycle of design and delivery of a short training session. It also introduces you to the process of evaluation.
Who should take this course
This course is ideal for people who regularly train as part of their roles and who want to develop and enhance their capability in design and delivery of training. It is also suitable for:
Professionals trainers, Team Leaders, Line managers with training responsibility.
- Training Structure
- The design cycle Designing learning objectives and developing content to meet them
- Mapping a course plan
- Structuring and sequencing your course
- Learning Styles
- Different learning techniques including accelerated learning
- The impact of learning styles sensory preferences and multiple intelligences
- Designing Materials
- Designing activities to suit a range of learning styles
- Accelerated learning materials
- Your Delivery Style
- Training delivery skills
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Questioning skills
- Using handouts and learning aids
- Testing retention and understanding
- Handling difficult learners and situations
- Closing a course for impact
- Putting it into Practice
- Deliver a 30 minute training session with group feedback
- Reviewing Training Measurement against learning objectives
- Personal Action Planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.