Job description / Role
The Accounting Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Accounting Department.
• Record data related to credit card receipts and booking of cash and review, correct and submit change forms to the Accounting Department.
• Prepare monthly reports and follow up with relevant parties for payments and irregularities
• Review, update, and maintain accounting files on a periodic basis
• Receive money in cash and match amounts with transactions entered on the system in order to ensure balance and accuracy
• Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, labeling, filing (hard and soft copies) and database entry(when applicable)
• Screen incoming mail and/or telephone calls, redirect correspondence andcallers to appropriate staff in order to support operations efficiency of the department (when applicable)
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent technical degree (TS)
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English
• Attention to details
• Change and Adaptability
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Cultural Awareness
• Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.