Job description / Role
- Process ledger and book entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in preparing financial statements and ad hoc reports as and when needed.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits to ensure that accurate and timely information is provided at all times.
- Process payments and invoices accurately in accordance with the applicable procedures and timelines.
- Liaise with the Shared Service Center (SSC) Accounting Team on the monthly and annual closing process by ensuring that the cut-off dates are met, general ledger accounts are closed and adjustments made in accordance with the established period end calendar.
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions for day to day operations and ensure bank related documentation is complete and accurate (Bank forms, KYC ...).
- Assist in collecting all the needed information and filling the needed documentations for tax reporting and audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar field
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Teamwork: level 2
- Attention to details: level 3
- Communication Skills: level 2
- Customer Focus: level 2
- Planning and Organizing: level 2
- Commercial Understanding: level 2
- Cultural Awareness: level 2
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE