Job description / Role
• Support in planning meetings and liaising with IA team prior to and during internal audit reviews
• Support in evaluating and proposing risk levels, and the potential impact(s) of identified issues
• Support in developing Internal Audit reports, and ensure that all recommendations made are relevant, value-adding and supportable
• Support in ensuring adequate documentation of the internal audit assignments executed in the relevant audit programs and working papers
• Bachelors in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics / Industrial Engineer or IT
• Fresh graduate with high GPA
• Very good command of written and spoken English and Arabic
• Excellent communication and people skills, with a strong emphasis on team working
• Ability to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables
• Strong administrative and numeracy skills and ability to analyze complex data with good attention to details
• Excellent knowledge in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Ability to work within a team to deliver large engagements for clients
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to handle multiple task and responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment and flexible work hours
• Willingness to travel (required)
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity