Job description / Role
In your role as a Campus Recruitment Consultant you will work closely with business stakeholders and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Campus Recruitment team to design and deliver recruitment campaigns to attract and recruit the best intern and graduate talent for EY MENA.
Your key responsibilities
- Consult with business stakeholders to obtain hiring targets and confirm their ideal candidate profile.
- Create and implement recruitment strategies to attract bright and talented candidates.
- Manage the internship program and increase conversion rates to graduate programs.
- Provide advice to the business on best in class recruitment approaches, target campuses, market insights and impact on business recruitment hiring plans.
- Oversee the entire recruitment cycle for specific MENA locations (Consulting with business stakeholders, managing campus events (virtual and physical), Short listing potential intern and graduate candidates, Coordinating online assessments and Interviews while ensuring a smooth pre-joining experience for new hires).
- Consult with the business on employment offers that are to be made to candidates.
- Provide constructive feedback to those candidates who do not receive employment offers.
Campus Attraction and Recruitment Marketing
- Develop and maintain relationships with the following stakeholders: Academic faculty; career office employees; students; and university stakeholders.
- Display strong knowledge of EY Service Lines.
- Consult with the MENA Recruitment and Employer Branding teams to design sourcing and candidate engagement strategies to support recruitment initiatives.
- Develop detailed recruitment plans for campus activities that includes initiatives to support Early Candidate Identification.
- Deliver presentations and workshops on campus and internally.
- Event management (Virtual and physical).
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any degree background.
- Arabic bi-lingual.
- Recruitment experience.
- A consultative approach to stakeholder management.
- A passion for campus recruitment.
- A creative and strategic mindset.
- Event management experience.
- A confident communication style and presentation skills with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Exposure to managing assessment centres and administering online assessment tests.
- Expertise in handling large data volumes in Excel, MS Office to generate accurate insights.
- Exposure to Recruitment Management Systems such as SuccessFactors and Yello.
- Experience of managing end-to-end recruitment (attraction and sourcing, screening, testing, interviewing, and offering).
What we look for
We're interested in recruitment consultants with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect autonomy in this role, so you'll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning : You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership : We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region