Job description / Role
* Meet/Exceed budget for revenue and profitability through effective relationship management
* To achieve service excellence through focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority Customers personal financials.
* Meet/Exceed budget for revenue and profitability through effective relationship management.
* To achieve service excellence through focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of Customers personal financials.
* To inform customers (Including prospective customers) with full information about SCBs Consumer Banking Products.
* To be responsible for all service issues, and to ensure that all customers are receiving our Banking Privileges and product.
* Conduct all sales and service es activities within the risk & compliance parameters as defined from time to time by the bank.
* Provide effective customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfactions and retention.
* Maintain high quality service to our customer base in General Banking, good attitude, answering phone calls & getting back to customers.
* Follow up on any customer call or pending service issues & complaints and identify defects and the route cause behind them.
* Build and deepen relationships with the tagged approved companies
* Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets, and to Increase NTB base.
* Adhere to all DOI's, Retail processes and MCS as well as other policies.
People and Talent
* Assist the Unit on relief duties and/or do additional jobs as and when required by your Superiors.
* Work with Team spirit. And To support the general administration of the Bank .
* Work on measuring capacity at all times and ensure capacity is utilized to ultimate level.
* Recommend facilities and credit applications in line with country risk appetite.
* Ensure profile of clients is in line with bank appetite in terms of CDD procedures
* Comply and adhere with the CDD requirements.
* Insure that the clients aware of the product and its charges
* Ensure full compliance to all CDD guidelines and AML procedures
* Comply with Group code of conduct.
* Comply with regulatory guidelines
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications; i.e. standards required for roles
* Licenses and Certifications/accreditations: i.e. internal/externally required
* Professional Memberships; i.e. required for roles for continuous development/ improvement/awareness of current practices etc
* Bank training; i.e. mandatory & developmental - role specific, and regulatory/compliance bank wide & role specific,
* Languages; English & Arabic
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.