Job description / Role
GE Healthcare is willing to hire a Clinical Education Specialist to perform quality training to customers for new CT systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for Middle East and when specifically needed, throughout EGM (Middle East, Saudi and Turkey) region.
* Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer's safe and effective use of GE equipment, maximizing image quality and productivity.
* Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Survey etc.).
* Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
* Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
* Develop content and deliver Classroom courses at the regional Customer Training facility.
* When requested, provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings
* When requested, provide on-line application (OLA) support as a backup to the regular OLA team.
* Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and regulations
* Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes
* Radiographer degree
* Ability to travel and be at customer sites 80% of the working time (annual average)
* Fluent in Arabic and English
* Minimum 5 years of experience on CT modality.
* Teaching skills or teaching experience
* Presentation skills
* Experience in conducting research in CT
* Knowledge of GE's or competitor's CT products
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.