Job description / Role
Job Description Summary Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role. Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
Computed tomography CT Advanced Clinical Leader will be responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support before and after the sales process within in a limited geographic region or limited industry/product segment. Responsibilities may include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) and post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities and ongoing customer support, including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate, and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing, and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
• Onboard Key Opinion Leaders, cultivate relationships with them and support for white papers generation.
• Act as a mentor to field team, providing clinical, technical, and professional guidance as necessary to improve the customer experience
• Communicating with Sales and Application Leaders to align applications activities with sales needs and business objectives
• Communicating with local Applications Specialists and Account Managers to ensure all customer and business needs are met
• Energizing team and maintaining adherence of field processes
• Communicating with Global Clinical team to ensure all customer and business needs are met and make sure region voice is heard.
Quality Specific Goals
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
• Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
• Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
• At least one of the following core experiences:
• Minimum of 5 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific areas or at least 3 years commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products, as well as good communication and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
• Ability to communicate effectively using, but not limited to, local language,
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
• Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
• Advanced certification/registries desired
• Five or more years of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific
• Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.