Job description / Role
The Commercial Director will have P&L responsibility for e-Commerce channel with a mandate to scale the business line, incrasing traffic, conversion, average order value and repeat business across multiple georgraphies.
Michael Page have partnered with a well established and well funded eCommerce business for this search.
* Full P&L Responsibility for the eCommerce sales channel.
* Participation in the development of expansion plans including expanding the current website into new territories, new product lines, and possibly development of new websites with similar or different product offering.
* Formulation and execution of the strategies and plans for the e-Commerce channel within the Group in line with the expansion plans.
* Design weekly/monthly special promotions according to the overall strategy while ensuring all sales and margin targets are being met.
* Evaluate sales performance per product/brand/promotion to optimize ROI while identifying trends and insights to optimize spend and sales performance.
* Development and management of all website content and ensuring that it is in line with the overall strategy and set goals
* Management of a team of creative designers, production specialists and commercial analysts.
* Managing all the relationships with all external agencies including Media buying agencies, Creative agencies and other third party service providers.
* Designing and implementing the online marketing strategy and campaigns according to the agreed budget.
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and spends
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Collaborate with internal and external teams to optimize user experience to ensure its compatibility with our overall strategy and commercial objectives.
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer touch points
* Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest for adoption where appropriate.
An industry leading remuneration package is on offer aswell as the chance to work for a successful and growing online business in a well supported, key role.
* BA in marketing or business, MBA preferred
* Experience with ecommerce systems with over 7,000 SKUs
* Experience with CMS (Content Management System), DMS (Document Management System), CRM, ecommerce platforms and email marketing and automation engines.
* Working experience with implementing and managing a PIM (Product Information Management)
* Practical experience with lead generation tools, and ability to develop lead scoring models is a plus
* Ability to simultaneously drive multiple complex programs from concept through tactical execution
* Ability to develop and implement customer-focused digital marketing programs to ensure achievement of objectives and KPI
* Strong working knowledge and skills in MS office programs; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent