Job description / Role
Commercial Leader - North Africa
Manage the business P&L via a network of business partners, design and implement effective business strategies thus supporting institutional and private end-user customers and growing the overall market share through dealers in a sustainable and ethical mode.
A global leading dental company offering best-in-class products.
* Ensure the Global Top Priorities are implemented in the region/country and lead by example on execution.
* Improve the Market Share.
* Apply the sales process to varied selling situations and with different customers, dealers and end users; resulting in both sales and profit targets being met or exceeded in a sustainable manner.
* Analyse market business trends to develop and execute an annual commercial plan to capitalise on current and future opportunities within the local markets.
* Monitor sales force effectiveness - performance, gaps, risks and opportunities using our CRM system; ensuring intelligence feeds into our commercial plans and sales and marketing reward and recognition benefit schemes.
* Work closely with key dealers, government bodies and major clinical institutions to develop and penetrate the local market, improving awareness and access for dental professionals to the company products; gaining market share and sales growth.
* Promote the company within the area of responsibility, ensuring dealer sales teams.
* Management of sales force teams through territory management, coaching, co-travelling and advocating sales force development programs and customer-centric behaviours i.e. PSS, PSS Coaching.
* Work with the SBUs, MDMs and Marketing Leader to understand market trends and opportunities to develop and create the annual commercial plan and ensure this is cascaded and understood by the sales and marketing team.
* Work with the SBUs, MDMs and Marketing Leader to ensure the sales force team have a comprehensive understanding of our focused products i.e. features and benefits and product application; in order to provide confident and professional demonstrations to our customers, and have mutually beneficial conversations with the customer as part of the Needs Satisfaction selling process.
The opportunity to join a leading company offering best-in-class dental products.
The opportunity to have regional coverage within a large area.
* Commercial experience managing major accounts, personally and through sales teams
* Proven success in bringing techniques and passion for best practices in sales and marketing
* MBA or equivalent Degree in a related field i.e. Business & Economics, Marketing
* P & L experience
* Comfortable working in matrix organisations
* People Management Skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.