Job description / Role
To lead the implementation of the compliance policies and establishment of adequate controls and compliance procedures, assuring continued adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for all Group Companies.
• Assume responsibility for development the Compliance Strategy, focusing on satisfying the requirements of all relevant regulatory bodies, legislation and industry best practice
• To identify requirements for and develop and maintain appropriate systems to enable the business to meet its legal and regulatory responsibilities in a compliant fashion, e.g. covering money laundering legislation, capital adequacy etc.
• To Support the implementation of the compliance policies across the Group their alignment with the business of the Subsidiaries and establishment of adequate in-house controls and compliance procedures ensuring an effective Compliance environment is maintained in Group Companies.
• Responsible for development of a detailed, appropriate and effective Compliance Monitoring Program, providing effective oversight of the whole Group.
• Oversee the development and implementation of Conduct Risk Assessment and a positive Conduct Culture within the Group.
USD 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical and Life insurance
• University Degree in Business, Law or other relevant area
• Holder of appropriate professional qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years in a similar position
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to prioritize based on regulatory risk and business needs
About the Company
Nest Investments is a diversified international business group operating across more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Founded in 1989, Nest Investments was one of the pioneers of insurance in the Gulf region and has become a regional leader in the space, as well as developing significant expertise in other areas, notably real estate and banking.
The Group has grown rapidly over the past two decades and holds assets of over $5 billion today, with annual turnover in 2016 in excess of $600 million.
Legal and Compliance Officer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Compliance Manager - Banking Sector