Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Provide finance transformation and advisory services enabled by Oracle Financials including:
- Finance Consultant with experience of full life cycle enablement using Oracle Fusion and On-Premise E-Business Suite solutions
- Good understanding of accounting standards (e.g. IFRS and/ or IPSAS) and its adoption / conversion using Oracle technologies
- Ability to provide an integrated business solution and drive C-suite presentations, with go-to-market skills
- Ability to drive Oracle Fusion adoption, both green-field and brown-field programs
- Enable and lead complex finance transformation programs
- Proven track record of US1.5 million - US2.0 managed revenue, as well as sales
- Good Middle East client connection, as well as partnering discussions with Oracle Sales and Solutions team
- Ability to lead teams
- Experience in Public Sector, Utilities, Transportation / Logistics sector
- Knowledge of end-to-end finance process integration in Oracle EBS with EAM, Property Management, HRMS, Manufacturing, Sales and Sourcing / Procurement
- Bilingual mandatory, with Arabic speaking and writing skills
Required Knowledge/ Skills
Demonstrates proven expertise and experience of Oracle EBS Financials based solutions, including the following:
- Experience in leading Finance transformations and finance operating model enablement
- Solid understanding of Oracle project management methodologies, both from an implementation lens and PM / QA lens
- Ability to drive Oracle Fusion adoption, both greenfield and brownfield programs
- Solid understanding of process integration of financials with EAM, Property Management, HRMS, Manufacturing, Sales and Sourcing / Procurement
- Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
- Solid understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- A proven record of successfully completing at least 2-3 full life-cycle implementations, assisting clients in the functional design of Oracle packaged solutions, having led significant tracks on larger projects, leading medium sized consulting engagements, and/or leading production support efforts;
- Good functional knowledge and understanding of the Oracle EBS Financials, including but not limited to Ledgers, Operating Units, Budget Organizations, and Chart of Accounts and other critical design decisions
- Good knowledge of business process with the different Oracle EBS Financials modules e.g., payment process, month-end close, etc.
- Previous experience in the design of Oracle EBS Financials product, especially with the following.
- Designing and implementing complex business processes in an Oracle EBS environment;
- Solid understanding the importance of a structured, controlled production systems environment;
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to all senior audiences, both clients and internal teams;
- Demonstrates the ability and/or a proven record of success leading large size teams: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Finance, Accounting and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Masters in Finance, with or without professional certification
- 9 - 12 years of relevant experience, out of which a minimum of 5+ years' experience working in an Oracle EBS environment with previous experience with one or more of the following in Oracle EBS: AP, AR, GL, Cash Management or Purchasing
- Bilingual is mandatory
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.