Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Implement and enhance Knowledge Management (KM) processes and standards.
- Maintain governance and operational mechanisms of Knowledge Management cycles, processes and tools.
- Contribute to the adoption of Knowledge Management processes, policies and tools.
- Communicate Knowledge Management policies and changes in policies to all the stakeholders.
- Work with engagement teams to identify, collect and disseminate Knowledge Management elements.
- Understand content to anticipate changes that will enhance quality.
- Establish and conduct content review process to check that all set standards and rules are applied.
- Report to management on status and compliance with Knowledge Management processes.
- Resolve Knowledge Management related issues that may arise within the teams
- Provide insights on latest technology trends in knowledge and content management.
- Align with the KM practices within the line of service
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and equivalent experience in Knowledge Management or any related field.
- Certification or advanced courses in Knowledge Management, Information Management, or similar discipline is a plus.
- 7 to 8 years of total experience, out of which 2-4 years in Knowledge Management discipline.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.