Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Implement and enhance Knowledge Management (KM) processes and standards.
- Maintain governance and operational mechanisms of Knowledge Management cycles, processes and tools.
- Contribute to the adoption of Knowledge Management processes, policies and tools.
- Communicate Knowledge Management policies and changes in policies to all the stakeholders.
- Work with engagement teams to identify, collect and disseminate Knowledge Management elements.
- Understand content to anticipate changes that will enhance quality.
- Establish and conduct content review process to check that all set standards and rules are applied.
- Report to management on status and compliance with Knowledge Management processes.
- Resolve Knowledge Management related issues that may arise within the teams
- Provide insights on latest technology trends in knowledge and content management.
- Align with the KM practices within the line of service
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and equivalent experience in Knowledge Management or any related field.
- Certification or advanced courses in Knowledge Management, Information Management, or similar discipline is a plus.
- 7 to 8 years of total experience, out of which 2-4 years in Knowledge Management discipline.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.