Job description / Role
Consulting - Manager, Transformation Management (Project Management) - Amman
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Transformation Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation's business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you'll help our clients understand what makes business transformation programmes successful, from programme delivery structures and business engagement models to key technical issues and ongoing learning and improvement. We share knowledge and experience to complement our clients existing capabilities which propels them to the next level of Portfolio delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in Saudi Arabia. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be part of PwCs Programme and Project Management team, interacting with industry professionals and experts whom will help you build and deploy the strong project management skills required to be part of a large-scale nationwide transformation initiatives. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
• Manage and run a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: Transformation Projects, IT Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering, Feasibility Studies etc.
• Risk, issue and change management - maintain mechanisms to manage change control, risks and issues within specific projects
• Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
• Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects
• Organize the activities of specific program/project areas
• Monitor project budgets and prepare regular status reports
• Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance
• Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place
• Lead knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques, and processes
• Coordinate with others to utilize learning and development tools and techniques to analyze, identify and communicate requirements for change
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.