Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage project PMO procedures, templates, and other shared documentation
- Manage performance reporting and dashboarding, and oversight of PMO standards adopted by delivery team.
- Provide centralized support for managing changes and tracking risks and issues
- Develop, design and consolidate PMO reporting
- Prepare the PMO Dashboards and generate periodic progress reports
- Coordinate communication across projects in order to communicate the appropriate information as demanded by the stakeholders
- Manage the automation of reports and dashboard on systems or tools and provide necessary support to the users
- Monitor compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates by means of project audits
- Verification of project management tools
- Conduct quality checks to ensure compliance with PMO methodology and standard
- Support the project team with presentation designs and numerical analysis of project management related elements and financials
- Ability to be a part of multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
- Self-motivated, confident, hold strong work ethics
- Successful performance within team environments; enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to priorities workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Familiarity with the Middle East Government and Public Sector
- Strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to produce high quality presentations and infographics
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience on creating dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio and MS Project
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools (Power BI, Alteryx, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Bachelor degree in a relevant major
- For SC: 3-5 years of experience in Project / Program Management, Quality or similar fields.
- For C: 1-3 years of experience
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.