Job description / Role
Consulting, TMU - Senior Consultant (Jordan)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage project PMO procedures, templates, and other shared documentation
- Manage performance reporting and dashboarding, and oversight of PMO standards adopted by delivery team.
- Provide centralized support for managing changes and tracking risks and issues
- Develop, design and consolidate PMO reporting
- Prepare the PMO Dashboards and generate periodic progress reports
- Coordinate communication across projects in order to communicate the appropriate information as demanded by the stakeholders
- Manage the automation of reports and dashboard on systems or tools and provide necessary support to the users
- Monitor compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates by means of project audits
- Verification of project management tools
- Conduct quality checks to ensure compliance with PMO methodology and standard
- Support the project team with presentation designs and numerical analysis of project management related elements and financials
- Ability to be a part of multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
- Self-motivated, confident, hold strong work ethics
- Successful performance within team environments; enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to priorities workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Familiarity with the Middle East Government and Public Sector
- Strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to produce high quality presentations and infographics
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience on creating dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio and MS Project
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools (Power BI, Alteryx, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Bachelor degree in a relevant major
- For SC: 3-5 years of experience in Project / Program Management, Quality or similar fields.
- For C: 1-3 years of experience
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.