Job description / Role
In a business where are our people are our products, inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As Contingent Worker Experience Coordinator within the Experience Management Team, you will be part of the regional team and act as the key contact for a talent pool’s strategic experience allocation and capacity management aligned to client needs in Advisory.
We are looking to hire a talented individual with combination of HR and operational knowledge. You will be responsible for liaising with multiple client engagement teams across our business building valued relationships and problem solving to meet project needs using a pool of contingent/contract workers. You will work closely with teams to manage and understand skills demand and the people required to meet this.
Your key responsibilities
• Liaise with Sector sponsors and EY pipeline of upcoming work to understand future demand, skills requirements and the profiles needed to fulfill
• Be the point of contact for Advisory contingent workers and to help create an exceptional EY work experience
• Generate, manage and build relationships with Advisory Contingent workers, understand your pool of people, their skills and talent, and its availability for our needs
• Understand and track skills, profiles and charge rates of Advisory contingent workers and advise on trends to enable accurate pricing at an engagement level
• Liaise with Advisory sponsors to assess and rebook candidates, understand their satisfaction in working for EY and satisfaction of engagement teams in re-booking candidates
• Produce weekly management information regarding use of candidates and client requirements
• Work with EY onboarding team to ensure we deliver an excellent experience for all candidates throughout the contingent worker life cycle
Skills and attributes for success
• You will be a passionate HR person, keen to enable, create and execute EY’s people strategy
• You will have had recruitment (ideally contractor) experience in either Jordan or the GCC to build teams in a rapidly evolving, competitive and complex market
• 5 + years’ experience in positions such as HR, recruitment and operations
• Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills in Arabic and English
• Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and candidates to ensure smooth on-boarding and engagement with EY.
• Be a passionate advocate for EY promoting the organization to candidates in the external market
To qualify for the role you must have experience of
• Previous HR experience
• Sound analytical and problem solving abilities
• Operational performance improvement.
What we look for
We’re interested in flexible professionals, who are not afraid of challenges and think critically and creatively and who are used to working in a dynamic environment. You will make reasonable assumptions and present thoughts in a structured, well- articulated and unambiguous manner.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.Join us in building a better working world.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.