Job description / Role
My client is a leading multi disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices throughout the Middle East region. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced corporate HSE manager to be based in their busy design office in Amman, Jordan. The role will include;
- Supporting the project management team in the development of HSE strategy;
- Develop strategic HSE plans for regional business units;
- Mainain everyday relationships with directors, senior management teams, clients and contractors through mobilisation, transition, operational support and de-mobilisation;
- Agree HSE support to provide assurance that policy, procedures, objectives and targets are being met across business units;
- Ensure project mobilisation teams have the necessary support to implement HSE protocols;
- Analyse hse data.
- Candidates should preferably have an engineering degree and should be CMIOSH qualified.
- Candidates should have experience of working in a corporate HSE role and should have preferably sent considerable time in consultancy and project management organisations.
- Candidates should experience of such things as auditing, policy planning and implementation and working on tenders and proposals.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration