Job description / Role
Position Title: Crop Farm Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 2.5K JD, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Irbid, Jordan
About the client:
International and leading investment firm based in the UAE.
• Identify good yielding crops to feed animals
• Develop ways to conserve soil and water.
• Improve the processing and storage of agricultural products
• Perform extensive research and development.
• Specify functional requirements during the development phase of the land
• Test products thoroughly for safety issues and defects
• Design and implement methods to increase the production of farm products
• Open to any Arabic descent willing to relocate to Jordan
• At least 3 years of experience in the same role
• Knowledge of planting and harvesting of different types of crops like wheat, maize, barley, oats, sorghum, alfalfa, beans, grass, soya etc
• Knowledge of crop plant pests, such as weeds, insects, and diseases.
• Fluency in Arabic and English is a plus
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.