Data & Analytics Manager / Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
We are looking for an analytics manager to join our growing team of data analytics and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis.
- The Analytics Manager / Senior will work closely with the leaders across the region to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
- They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow.
- And will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions across the Middle east region.
- Keep up to date on new technologies in general and PwC preferred technologies in particular
- Collaborate with other developers in or outside of the ME region
- Document all work in a structured manner and assist the solution architect with the documentation of the entire solution
- Build capabilities to visualize data in a harmonized manner e.g. via tableau or PowerBI
- Experience of working in agile teams
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.