Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Management Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a member of our team, you'll help the world's most significant organisations, public and private, quickly become more effective. We improve the way they operate; manage costs; better align people, process and technology initiatives; support business growth to maintain or improve competitive edge and complete market and regulatory risk assessment. In doing so, we focus on their agendas and the big issues they need to deal with, both today and in the future.
Line of Service Overview
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organizations and Technology.
We are looking for a Manager with over 6 year of experience in working with Data and delivering data management and analytics projects to clients. Candidate need to be capable of managing multiple projects and keep track of risks, issues, dependencies, and complex release schedules across multi-client delivery teams in a unified and cohesive manner.
- Oversees the provision of project specific data management status, cycle time and productivity metrics by working closely with Data Management vendors.
- Monitor data management deliverables, provides immediate feedback and requests potential actions.
- Develop data policies, plans and procedures
- Check compliance of data governance practices as per regulatory requirements and perform data governance maturity analysis.
- Check data quality and related practices and perform data quality compliance.
- Ensure quality and consistency of departmental data through appropriate processes
- Performing Impact analysis for viewing all upstream and downstream impacts of proposed changes to the data integration environment before they are implemented
- Ensure data is be recorded and used in compliance with relevant requirements, including the correct application of any rules or definitions.
- Establish checks to ensure data reflects stable and consistent data collection processes across collection points and over time.
- Define data archiving and data retention policies along with the business team
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar degree.
- 6+ years of experience in data management techniques and usage of data management, data warehouse, and BI tools.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of data management policies, processes and standards as well as current regulatory requirements for data management and data standards
- Experience is delivering data management architecture and solutions design.
- Experience in writing and reviewing data management and data validation plans, as well as data management standard operating procedures
- Experience in working in cross-functional and multicultural teams>
- Knowledge of leading analytics software in market e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Alteryx, Talend, etc.
- Relevant certification in Data Management (CDMP), Data Warehousing or Data Mining is a plus.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic
- Verbal and written communication skills; problem solving skills
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.