Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital Forensics and eDiscovery (DFeD) practice, within Forensic Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.
In Financial Crime we focus on supporting our clients with regulatory and compliance related issues. These relate to anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), financial crime monitoring, fraud and sanctions, amongst others. Our work can involve:
- Delivering critical financial crime operations to mitigate risks
- Transforming financial crime control frameworks
- Remediation of past deficiencies to help clients emerge stronger
Who we are looking for:
At PwC, we are investing in our Execution Managed Services (EMS) business. EMS brings the best of PwC's advisory capabilities and our operational delivery to help clients solve complex problems. Our Financial Crime team is a critical part of this growth priority area and we are looking for motivated individuals who have a desire/interest to support our clients in delivering some of their most critical operations and programmes.
Our EMS team will work with cutting edge technology to provide specialist and complex services to our clients across the region.
Depending on the nature of the engagement, your responsibilities may include:
- Conducting research on customers using advanced tools or open source information in order to support a CDD (Customer Due Diligence) process
- Have an ability to identify financial crime risk and red flags when reviewing information relating to customers
- Ensuring that PwC and client policies are applied accurately in respect of financial crime operations
- Utilizing our bespoke financial crime technology solutions to support your work
- Producing high quality outputs and conducting quality checks of work performed by your peers and team
- Communicating with our clients
- Proactively suggesting better / more efficient ways to deliver our work; and
- Applying your analytical and problem solving skills
Essential Skills & Experience
- Prior experience of Financial Crime Operations, including CDD, KYC and alert review processes
- Understanding of key financial crime risks within the Middle East region
- Effective time management and ability to work under pressure, prioritizing work effectively and independently managing own workload
- Ability to work with diverse teams from across the Middle East region
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Professional qualifications e.g. ACAMS are desirable but not essential
- 2 - 5 Years of experience.
Although this role is based in Amman, our work sometimes requires us to work directly on site with a client. Travel across the region may be required.
We are looking for both Associates and Senior Associates.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.